If you or someone you know is working on an ebook or interested in self-publishing, I encourage you to check out Fowler Digital Services. I produce quality ePub and mobi/Kindle conversions which are readable on all standard e-readers including Apple iPad/iPhone, Amazon Kindle, and Barnes & Noble Nook. I am careful to preserve the original format of the print book, as well as provide extra features such as an active table of contents, fully-linked footnotes, and even a page number grid (with links to pages from the print edition of the book).
- ePub and Mobi formats suitable for iPad/iPhone, Kindle and Nook
- quality hand-builds guaranteed to work on all standard ereaders
- active table of contents with NCX navigation
- all files validated XHTML and ePubCheck compliant
- convert from a variety of formats (Word, PDF, Text, RTF, etc.)
- additional services available upon request:
- fully-linked footnotes, indexing, etc.
- special images, tables, charts
- book page-number grid (This unique feature provides links to pages from the print edition of the book.)
- proofreading, editing, transcriptions, etc.
- will work with you to handle the unique demands of your project
ePub and Kindle/Mobipocket copies included with each order.
If I can be of service to you, please do not hesitate to contact me. Click here to learn more about Fowler Digital Services.