Go Soox!

Boston Red SoxSory for al the typoes and speling erors, but I em sufring fom slepe depervation along wit te ressed of peple hear in Masachussets and probly wil bee untill the werld serees is over. Go Soox!

(BOSTON/AP – The Boston Red Sox routed Colorado 13-1 to take the World Series opener. Josh Beckett struck out nine in his seven innings and the Red Sox set a World Series record with eight doubles and nine extra base hits in their 17-hit attack. Eleven of their runs came with two outs.)

Related posts:

Loved the Boston Red Sox letter! Sox up 2-0 now!! No game tonight Ray, – get some rest before Saturday night – Guess it will be a late one, played in a different time zone.

By the way, great picture at the top of the blog, – the ocean at the Maine coast looks beautiful! Oh yes, the person looks pretty good too.

Yes, I stayed up past midnight again to watch last night’s game. It was just too close a game to go to bed. Now I am verry slepy.

OK – Here comes some baseball sacrilege. When the Sox were playing the Indians, I made the mistake of saying, I hope the Indians win, so we won’t have all those late nights watching the World Series. This, I must admit, did not go over very well in the Plante household! Sigh. I will now have to deal with cranky people over the next week while I get my full 8 hours of sleep, being a non-baseball fan living in the Boston area. Now I’m hoping for a sweep so it won’t last too long!!

Yes, yes! A sweep sounds great! “If the Red Sox will sweep, we can all go back to sleep!”

Here’s hoping – we’re 3-0 so far……..

Make that 4-0. Yeehaw! Now, time to get some sleep.

1. 5 things to say if you’re caught sleeping at work at Ray Fowler .org