The KJV Bible Memory Version
The KJV Bible Memory Version: A Tool for Treasuring God’s Word in Your Heart (King James Version)
Ray Fowler (Author)
Save: $6.00 (50%)
The Bible Memory Version helps you memorize and review whole sections of the Bible. Click on any verse or passage of Scripture, and it instantly switches to first-letter view. This method is based on memory research which shows that recalling information is a far more effective way to memorize than merely repeating information.
The Bible Memory Version includes:
- the entire text of the Bible in both full-verse and first-letter view
- an introductory chapter with helps and hints for Bible memory
- a quick-start guide with list of recommended passages
- a topical section with 100 key verses arranged according to 20 topics
- five popular gospel presentations with accompanying Bible verses
- a helpful Bible Memory Resource guide
Note: If you would like the Bible Memory Version released in a different translation, please contact the author at email@example.com.
About the author: Ray Fowler (B.M., Berklee College of Music; M.Div, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary; D.Min., Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary) worked as a recording engineer before he was called into pastoral ministry in 1986. He has served churches in California, Massachusetts and Florida.
Ebook Format: ePub, Kindle and Mobipocket (DRM free)
File Size: 3117kb (Epub); 4313kb (Kindle/Mobipocket)
Publisher: Fowler Digital Books
Publication Date: 2010
Fowler Digital Stock No: FD07042010