Here are ten great quotes (also known as “Adrianisms”) from the late Dr. Adrian Rogers, former pastor at Bellevue Baptist Church in Memphis, TN.
- Just because it doesn’t make sense to you doesn’t mean it doesn’t make sense.
- Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory capacity.
- If Satan can’t make you bad, he’ll make you busy.
- Sin is not just breaking God’s laws; it is breaking His heart.
- We ought to be living as if Jesus died yesterday, rose this morning, and is coming back this afternoon.
- Has it ever occurred to you that nothing occurs to God?
- It’s what you sow that multiplies, not what you keep in the barn.
- If you have a Bible that’s falling apart, you’ll have a life that’s not.
- I wouldn’t trust the best fifteen minutes I ever lived to get me into heaven.
- God grades on the Cross not on the curve.
Three Great Books by Adrian Rogers: