Just in time for Father’s Day, here is a great list of 10 ways to do your husband good (from Nicole at GirlTalk).
10 Ways to Do Your Husband Good (Proverbs 31:12)
- Write him a love note and place it in his sock drawer.
- Take an entire evening to enjoy his favorite hobby with him.
- Show up at work with a special drink or take him to lunch.
- Encourage him for demonstrating a specific godly trait—in front of friends.
- Arrange a datenight at his favorite restaurant.
- Pray for him today and tell him you are doing so.
- Surprise him with his favorite dessert after dinner.
- Greet him in an extra-special way when he comes home from work.
- Lead the children in a time of honoring him.
- Ask him: “What is one way I can be a better wife?” Then do it!
What are some other ways wives can do their husbands good? We husbands want to get as many ideas out there as possible!
Related post: 20 Minutes to Change Your Marriage