I am excited to announce the release of what I hope is the first book in a series: The Bible Memory Version: A Tool for Treasuring God’s Word in Your Heart. Bible memory has long been a passion in my life, and I hope The Bible Memory Version will help others catch a vision for Bible memory in their lives too.
The Bible Memory Version is an interactive book that helps you memorize and review whole sections of the Bible. Click on any verse or passage of Scripture, and it instantly switches to first-letter view. (Click here for an example of how this works.) The first-letter method is based on memory research which shows that recalling information is a far more effective way to memorize than merely repeating information.
The Bible Memory Version includes:
- the entire text of the Bible in both full-verse and first-letter view
- an introductory chapter with helps and hints for Bible memory
- a quick-start guide with list of recommended passages
- a topical section with 100 key verses arranged according to 20 topics
- five popular gospel presentations with accompanying Bible verses
- a helpful Bible Memory Resource guide
Available in ePub, Kindle, and Mobipocket formats
Works with all standard e-readers including iPad, iPhone, Amazon Kindle, and Nook
I am excited about this project and hope to work with publishers to produce Bible Memory Versions in various translations. If you would like The Bible Memory Version released in a specific translation, please email me at email@example.com. If you don’t have an e-reader, you can download a free e-reader here for your computer or portable device.
So what do you think of this project? Let me know in the comments section below!
Click here to purchase The Bible Memory Version now.
Click here to see all the titles available at Fowler Digital Books.
• Bible Memory Version Available at Barnes & Noble and Amazon
• The Bible Memory Version Poll